Posted at 14:45h
Apex Airspace is currently seeking a Resident Liaison Officer to take on within the team at the company’s central London offices in Marylebone. This is a rare and invaluable experience for those with 3-5 years’ experience with a property developer, housing association or local authority, looking to work within a disruptive real estate company with a positive social and environmental impact.
Our Resident Liaison Officer will take responsibility for the implementation and monitoring of effective liaison and consultation with Apex’s residents, freeholders and leaseholders in relation to our schemes, to ensure that they are given adequate advice and support during any stage of our projects.
- To establish a communications strategy with Apex’s, residents, freeholders and leaseholders and maintain contact with same to update on progress and address general concerns
- Report and respond to concerns in a timely way within the established procedures and carry out visits to residents to clarify aspects of the project as it develops
- Organise and attend meetings with various stakeholders
- Keep written records of all communications, including individual visits, consultation events, community meetings etc.
- Participate in the Construction, Marketing and New Business Teams project development to ensure communications with external stakeholders is consistent
- Attend site meetings when required and report any concerns expressed by residents, seek to enable a good working relationship between the contractor and residents. In addition, project management actions, which may be requested as an outcome of the site meetings
- Produce and distribute regular resident newsletters informing stakeholders of progress with our projects, particular events, programme, etc.
- Organise events relating to specific projects
- Log complaints and defects relating to our schemes either during the construction phase or during the defect’s liability period. The RLO will then track the outstanding items and present a fortnightly update to the Project Manager
- Undertake such other duties allocated, which are commensurate with the grading of the post
Experience and skills
- Residential liaison skills, ideally with 3-5 years previous experience working with a housing association, local authority, or house building organisation
- Evidence of being a team player who can support and promote corporate objectives
- Target focused and methodical, with attention to detail
- Self-motivated with good personal organisation skills and the ability to organise conflicting priorities to meet deadlines
- Excellent liaison and management skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office suite
- Good communicator, able to establish good relationships and communicate effectively with external and internal teams
- Ability to remain calm and to deliver under pressure
- Educated to degree level or equivalent through relevant training/experience
What’s on offer
- Competitive salary
- Central London location based at our Marylebone office
- Opportunity to develop your career within in a fast growth, collaborative, and stimulating environment
- Regular company funded social events
- Applicants are required to have the right to work in the UK or to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
- Apply by filling out the below application form